woensdag 5 april 2017

Special Dream Layout Challenge #4 Butterflies for ***Craft Addiction*** and ***Maja Design***

Goodmorning lovelies, 
Today on my blog a layout that I made for a new design team I am on named Craft Addiction it's a Dutch store were the owner invited me to work with products from her store. It's the beginning of the month so there is a challenge going on at the Craft Addiction challenge site that you can find here ==> "Challenge Blog" <==
This is also my layout for "Maja Design" this Friday on their blog you will find the link on my right side bar at this blog. For my layout I used the uber pretty "Summertime"collection by of course Maja Design and also some amazing goodies from the Craft Addiction shop. The picture I used is from my cousin her daughter {my cousin is my age she was 17 when she gave birth to Nadene the beautiful lady in the picture} she got married last year and isn't she a beautiful bride?

Special Dream: 
  What I used from the store I will link down below at the end of my post. I find a challenge that has  anything to do with butterflies really amazing because I really love butterflies. First I cut the edges of my cream sheet with a design scissors to make it curvy then I inked the edges and distressed it and placed it on top of the blue sheet.


Later on I sprayed randomly with some inks but before that I stamped with a new stamp {designed by the amazing Gabrielle Pollacco}that I got in my last DT box from 49 and Market. Then I took out my Dutch Doobadoo a5 metall stencil and added some paste on several spots on my layout. All the chipboard pieces I used are by Dusty Attic and treated with rusty powder/paste that you can also find in the store here ==> Craft Addiction Store  <== awesome stuff I am so loving it.


Craft Addiction products used: 



Other products used: 
Maja Design "Summertime"Collection.
Dusty Attic Chipboard
49 and Market Flowers & Stamps 
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Ranger Crackle Accents 
Cheese Cloth
Ruste Paste 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I sure hope I have inspired you to play with our challenge #4 Butterflies this month at the Craft Addiction Challenge Blog!
Have a lovely rest of the week and weekend. 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw wat een schitterende layout heb je gemaakt Amy. Het is een feestje om naar te kijken. Veel mooie materialen heb je gebruikt en de indeling klopt helemaal vind ik. Van harte gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe dt-job.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hallo Amy,
    Wat een plezier als jij iets post!!
    WoW zoveel details mooie zachte kleuren, men kan nog veel van je leren.
    Mvg Gina België

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen